lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

Parcial 2 :Pasado continúo.


Pasado continúo.
10 afirmativas
I was talking with me
He was walking to the school
She was reading the Holy Bible
It was running to the stadium
I was making the dinner
We were talking with the class
They were walking to the church
You were reading the books
We were running in the race
We were making the food

10 interrogativas
Was she smoking in the house?
Was he walking in the stadium?
Was I asking in the class?
Was it running to the church?
Was he reading the book?
Were we reading in the house?
Were you running in the beach?
Were they asking to the name?
Were you smoking in the church?
Were they talking for telephone?
10 negativas
I was not walking in the race
He was not talking with you
She was not smoking in the church
It was not running in the race
I was not reading the book
You were not reading in the church
We were not talking for telephone
They were not smoking in the race
You were not running to the home
We were not talking to the school

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario